Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Another Day. . .

So, I've come to the point in Jillian Michael's book Unlimited where she prompts readers to make a "Vision Board." I read this section about the time of my last post and have been at a standstill ever since because- I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WANT! It's so frustrating.  I've finished college, achieved my dream of being a teacher, which is something I'm constantly working at because I know I care about it.  I achieved a lot of goals all close together about a year ago.  I'm realizing that I don't currently have many new goals and I'm not sure how to set them. Obviously one of my dreams is to lose weight and be healthy, but often people say that's to general.  I don't know why I want it.  Regarding other goals and dreams- I feel discontent, but I'm stuck here where I am- basically lethargic.    How can I get out of this funk???

***I am, however, confident that I can "pick up the pieces" and I'm promising everyone that By Sunday, 7/16/2011, I will have a vision board to show you!  Hold me to it!
Any ideas? What do you dream about?

3 comments:

  1. You will know what you want it will hit you whn you least expect it!!! You will do and can do it. You know you have the suport of a lifetime behind you!!

    My vision is being active outside with family, be healthy and active!! Many more this will work on a board also....

    Stay with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also a stand still with the book! frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Jenn! Your vision is beautiful and attainable as long as you're making plans to achieve, too!
    And Deb- Ya know what I did? I opened mp my Kindle app and just started reading again with no expectations, forgetting about my unanswered workbook questions--and now I've moved forward! Just do it, for you!

    ReplyDelete