Thursday, July 21, 2011

Just Some Thoughts. . .

     Ok, so I'm reading more of Jillian Michael's Unlimited tonight and I have so many things I want to remember and rely on!  I'm in chapter 3 and I've made several highlights.  Based on my reading and recent events/realizations, here's what NEEDS to be done!:

Realistic Dreams
     I have to be excited about the work when it comes to fulfilling my dreams.  If my dream aligns with what God wants and what I'm called to do, then the work to get there will be enjoyable. It won't always be flawless, but I should be able to look back and say it was overall good.

Faith in God
     Faith in God is essential.  I can't just depend on myself.  I have to ensue God's help if I'm going to bring my dreams and callings into reality.

Think Thoroughly and Envision Greatness
     Every thought is a part of shaping reality.

Avoid the Green Monster
     Don't be jealous, because it tells myself and others that I'm not good enough.  Instead, I'll use my desires and drives to be better at what I do!

Be Positive and PRAY
     Think positively about every situation and think and pray about what I have to offer to make things  better.

Just DO IT!

     Don't just think about doing well, kick bootay at it!

Plan & Prepare for Awesomeness!
I must plan and prepare for my dreams so that I'll be ready when opportunity, goodness, and fulfillment come knocking!
Let Go and LIVE!
Since everything I do is based on what I believe, I gotta get my head in the game! TRANSFORMATION happens NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(So what should I focus on first???)
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
     Those are my "notes/ideas," (hopefully you aren't too bored!) now it's time to talk about my day.  Yesterday, I just couldn't get motivated!  In the evening, I finally managed to do an hour of Wii Fit.  Not bad, but definitely not my best! I'm going to start a food journal (I might blog it?), because everyone seems to be chatting about them.  I don't think I'll be a full in food blogger though!
     Today I slept in again! Summer kills! lol (I'm a teacher)   I'm trying to become a morning person again.  I'll let you know how that goes ;)   I'll try to add more pictures in the near future- just found my camera!  When I touch things, they always seem to disappear!
How are you?
Thanks for reading!!!
<3 Ashley

*Images were awesomely found at http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment