Tuesday, July 24, 2012

101 in 1001

So, this post is dedicated to my 101 goals in 1001 days.  To create your own, visit Day Zero.  I will pop back and update you on my progess! I'm so excited to get started!!!
Note: Many of these aren't written in measurable lingo, so I'll be editing that in as I go.  Don't worry, I'll still be dreaming big!  PS If anyone can help me achieve any of these of has methods or ideas- PLEASE SHARE!!!


(I'm not sure how to get them to stop showing up as links)


Write a letter to myself to open in 10 years (Actually since then I've gotten addicted to futureme.org and have written myself several letters, beginning one year from now.)
Leave an inspirational note inside a book for someone to find (I'll attach my note soon!  I haven't left it for anyone else yet!)
Answer the "50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind" (getting started on this!  I will post them soon! Questions)
Fall in love (I didn't specify with whom or what?! LOL)




No comments:

Post a Comment