Tuesday, July 24, 2012

50 Questions that will free my mind- Part Uno!



Phase 1 of freeing my mind!!!
  1. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
HAHA I actually find this quite funny because I'm 25 which is easy to remember, but while I was 23 and 24, I remember having to calculate or think about my age before sharing it with others.  I don't know what that means. 
Which is worse, failing or never trying?
      2.  If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?
For me, it's this simple.  I'm too much of a people-pleaser who is striving to let go and let God, however cliche that may be.  I do things I don't like out of worry and fear of regret.  Making a mistake and allowing it to be "ok"  is the hardest concept for me to come to terms with.  Yet I preach it to those in my life every day.  
     3. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
I hope not!  That's not the woman God wants me to be, but I know that in the past I have been more of a talker than a do-er.  Right now is all about radical change and keeping the fire burning for the Lord! As long as I do that, I won't fall into the pit of being just a talker.  If I ever am just a talker, I want to be a talker pursuing after God's own heart!
     4. What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
I'd like for everyone to choose God.  I am aware of what the bible says about this though.  I want to see a generation rise up and take their place at the right hand of the Almighty!  I want to see less lukewarm Christians and more Christians on fire for God.
     5. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
To make others rich and fill me full of happiness at the same time: Sharing constantly. Loving liberally.  Passing out smiles on the streets.  

Well folks, stay tuned for the next segment! 
What did you find most interesting about my answers?  Are you going to answer the questions for yourself?
Take care,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment